Welcome to the Blaine County Cruise!
Cruise with Us in Blaine County, Montana!
Drive In Movies Both Evenings
$1000 High Points Prize
About the Blaine County Cruisers
The Blaine County Cruisers were formed in 2011 by a group of car enthusiasts in Chinook, Montana. Since the creation of the organization, they have organized the Blaine County Cruise, traveling in many different directions each year and showcasing the amazing cars of the area.
Become A Member of the Blaine County Cruisers
Join a great organization!
The Blaine County Cruisers are always seeking members, and membership is $20 per year. You can become a member by contacting the Blaine County Cruisers at (406) 357-2470 or by filling out the membership form below.Download Membership Form
2019 Schedule of Events
- Registration Friday evening and Saturday Morning
- Drive-In Movies Friday and Saturday
- Breakfast Saturday Morning
- Tour the Car Museum in Chester
- Challenges at Rudyard, Triple Dog, and other stops.
- Lunch provided
- Dinner at the Blaine County Fairgrounds in Chinook
- Awards Saturday Evening